Monday, December 5, 2011

Videos, Videos, Videos.

Hidie hoe, fokes...DAP here...
Issue 3 may not be up yet but I did manage to upload our videos to you tube. It was my first time doing that. I never paid much attention to uploading stuff since I was too busy trying to download stuff from my brain..

I know...I should take my husband's advice more often (don't tell him I said that) and relax. I can't too it all--especially when I give myself deadlines that are hard for me to keep.

The real reason for the site delay is because of the flaws I see within my design. What I want to do and what I still have to learn is vast. But that is one of the reasons I began the GNG, so I can force myself to improve my skills.

Speaking of skills...I have completed the editing process of my first documentary. I am going to include both of the vid links but mine is the one with my name on it...DAH! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTVYjlqE9lI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxweLC3VreU&feature=plcp&context=C2a893UDOEgsToPDskKoRtwarkl9hvrDXUSnd8zP

No comments:

Post a Comment